Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tagged again!

I got tagged by Sarah K. and I guess I am one who has nothing to hide...

My 6 Quirks...
1. During the month of October(AKA Halloween month)there is always an abundance
of candy in my home.
2. I manage to write my complete shopping list down, forget my list somehow, but luckily
seem to remember everything anyway.
3. When I hear a new song, I listen to over and over and over until I almost get sick of it,
yet I still like the song.
4. Hand washing ...I love it.
5. I am a nurse, however, I just cannot watch any show that mainly takes place in a hospital
setting(ER, Scrubs, Grey's Anatomy, House, etc...).
6. I love remembering important dates, esp. birthdays, anniversarys's, the first time Kenny
held my hand:)

3 comments:

Becca Bell said...

I remember coming to your house one October and you gave me candy. You also tried to entice Eli with candy, but he was still afraid of you and hid. :~)

Kimbo said...

Janelley these things aren't too quirky b/c I knew all of them and I have a few of them myself... I think you're holding out and you need to add 5 more ;)
Hope you're feeling well. Can't believe you're almost there! Miss you

Marcy Cheney said...

So glad that you found our blog Kenny. It was really good to hear from you---love your blog and you have a very sweet wife. Congrats on the baby and can't wait to see pics. I'll have to tell Jarod to look at your blog--we really miss the good ol' days when we had a house full of kids! Please tell your parents we said "hey" and I look forward to keeping in touch with you.